Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Snippets of the last couple of weeks


This type of bouquet is infinately my favorite.  A little bit of everything and lots of variety with odd things for flare.  Eden put this together for Alisa Lewis of The Attic.  Because Eden is from a flower farm and has been playing with flowers since she was very young, it is no problem for her to walk into any yard/forest/roadside and whip something fantastically beautiful into being.  Way to go Eden....if I were ever to re-do my wedding this is what I would go with....today at least.  (We have this "what-we-would-do-if-we-were-getting-married" conversation all summer long.)  Lots of this was created from my sister's back yard .....and I am so planting blackberries.




This creation included roses and mini callas mixed in with our local flowers.  Wedding colors were white, purple and blue.




The "new" dozen roses......it looks better with more than just leather leaf fern.







This was a birthday present ordered by a customer.  We haggled here at the farm for days about what to put in this copper milk can.  He didn't want sunflowers, which would have been so easy to do with all the fall flora.  I think we pulled it off using the splashes of yellow.  Design work was done by Eden of course.

2 comments:

  1. Each one of your designs are wonderful. I am a sucker for lavenders and purples so I love the second bouquet but would love to receive the bouquet in the milk can. It is so stunning, actually they all are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden does a great job, and one of these days, when I'm not so busy, I'm going to try my hand at design. I'm really good at making market bouquets, but design is very different.

    Really, my favorite for in the house is straight bunches... Simple, clean, elegant and easy.

    ReplyDelete